Isotherm is regarded as one of the best Roof Insulation products on the market. In fact, the insulation is also regarded as one of the most eco-friendly insulation products on the market.
The insulation is manufactured from Plastic Bottle Pollution ( PET Coke, Fanta etc bottles) In fact, this pollution would be in the environment as pollution for more than 450 years.
The Isotherm is also recyclable.
Dust free and Allergy-free Polyester Insulation. Safe to touch smooth and soft.
Regarded as the most Eco-friendly insulation product on the market. In fact, manufactured from recycled pollution PET plastic bottles and is 100% recyclable.
30 year manufacturer guarantee.
Reduce heat loss by as much as 90%. Improving internal temperature by 4 to 8 degrees C.
Reduce noise levels, excellent acoustic properties.
In fact, there are no associated health risks with polyester insulation.
The fire tested to classification B/B1/2 for Isotherm Insulation for use in both residential and commercial applications.
Isotherm will save you money on electricity and will pay for itself in a few years.
Read More about Isotherm
ISOTHERM the first real eco-friendly insulation for roofs. This insulation product is manufactured from recycled PET plastic bottles. (Coke, Fanta etc bottles) And the insulation is itself is recyclable.
ISOTHERM No Maintenance Insulation
- ISOTHERM Thermal Insulation will outlast most homes with a 30-year manufacturer guarantee. In fact, this insulation will last much longer than 30 years.
- When laid correctly insulation needs no maintenance.
- Dust free and Allergy Free Insulation.
- Cool in Summer and Warm in Winter.
- Reduce heat flow in or out of the home by as much as 90%.
Isotherm SANS Compliant
In fact, all roof insulation must be SANS compliant as of January 2013. This means that all new homes must be insulated with insulation that will best work for the specific region.
The Western Cape, as well as Gauteng, must install the 145mm polyester insulation to achieve the compulsory R-value 3.70.
The new SANS legislation does not affect existing homes at this point. In fact, right now all new homes only must be SANS compliant. When extensions to the home are being made the plans will be passed with the insulation installed.
- Cover the entire roof space leaving no gaps. Make sure that the ISOTHERM is laid flat on the ceiling between the main beams.
- All downlights must have a breathing hole cut out above. In fact, downlights can reach temperatures of up to 270 degrees C.
- Leave at least a 150mm to 200mm gap around chimney flues.
- Do not cover the eaves or block the airflow in the roof space.
- The trap door must be covered with insulation.
ISOTHERM is SABS Approved
In fact, Isotherm is manufactured to the highest standards. All Isotherm products are SABS approved and fire tested. There is a product for each of the regions as per the new SANS legislation.
The Western Cape and Gauteng must install insulation achieving an R-value 3.70. This is achieved with the 145mm ISOTHERM.
Beat the Energy Crisis With Isotherm
- In fact, this insulation will pay for itself in 3 years. In homes that are running Air conditioners in summer and heating in winter.
- The fact that Roof Insulation improves the temperature in the home by 4 to 8 degrees C making the home cooler in summer and warmer in winter.
- In fact, buildings consume as much as 40% of our energy. This energy is lost via the ceiling.
- With Global Warming and Climate Change making an impact on weather patterns, worldwide Roof Insulation products are compulsory in all first world countries.
- Reducing our carbon footprint is high on the list of problems to solve with all first world countries.
- In fact, we need to plant more trees and reduce the amount of electricity that we use in order to slow down the rate of global warming.
Polyester Roof Insulation
As we know Isotherm is a polyester type insulation. Manufactured from recycled PET plastic bottle means this polyester insulation is regarded as one of the most eco-friendly ceiling insulation products on the market.
In fact, the polyester insulation is itself recyclable.