Many home owners and builders claim Isotherm is the best insulation on the market. As result Isotherm has become extremely popular in the building sector. Added to this is the 30 year manufacturer guarantee. Improving the indoor temperature 4-8 degrees making the home more comfortable.
In fact Isotherm can be installed by anyone as there is no itch the product is a polyester insulation. It is important to make sure the insulation is fitted correctly and for this reason we have a DIY video for our DIY installers to help insulate correctly.
Read the specifications page to make the right choice for your area. Remember all homes built after 2013 must be insulated with the correct thickness Isotherm to achieve the correct R-value.
Dust free and Allergy-free Isotherm. Safe to touch smooth and soft.
Regarded as the most Eco-friendly insulation product on the market. In fact, manufactured from recycled pollution PET plastic bottles and is 100% recyclable.
Isotherm 30 year guarantee ensures a life time of comfort in the home.
Reduce heat loss by as much as 90%. Improving internal temperature by 4 to 8 degrees C.
Reduce noise levels, excellent acoustic properties.
In fact, there are no associated health risks with polyester insulation.
The fire tested to classification B/B1/2 for Isotherm Insulation for use in both residential and commercial applications.
Isotherm will save you money on electricity and will pay for itself in a few years.
Isotherm Maintenance Free
Of course ISOTHERM will outlast most homes with a 30-year manufacturer guarantee. In fact, the insulation will last much longer than 30 years.
When laid correctly Isotherm needs no maintenance.
Dust and Allergy Free Insulation.
Cool in Summer and Warm in Winter.
Reduce heat flow in or out of the home by as much as 90%.
In fact, all roof insulation must be SANS compliant as of January 2012. As a result, all new homes must be insulated with SANS compliant insulation.
The Western Cape, as well as Gauteng, must achieve the R-value 3.70.
The new SANS legislation does not affect existing homes at this point. In fact, right now all new dwellings only must be SANS compliant. If homeowners need to extend the house, plans will be drawn up with the new legislation in mind.
Many home owners and DIY installers buy Isotherm because the insulation is smooth soft to touch. As a result we have a DIY video on how to install the insulation and cut correctly. All Insulation fitted on the roof space must be installed between thee beams and not over the beams.
Above all Isotherm must be fitted directly on the ceiling. All down lights must have breathing holes cut around them for the heat of the down light to dissipate. Older down light scan achieve temperature of 270 degrees C. Obviously if the heat is trapped this can become a fire hazard. Cut a hole of 150mm around the down light.
Make sure to cover the entire roof from end to end.
SABS Approved Insulation
Manufactured to the highest standards.
SABS approved and fire tested.
There is a product for each of the regions as per the new SANS legislation.
The Western Cape and Gauteng must install insulation achieving an R-value of 3.70.
Beat the Energy Crisis With Isotherm Thermal Insulation
Our homes typically loose 40% of all heat via the roof space. As result homes insulated reduce heat loss or gain substantially.
Load shedding in South Africa has impacted our economy in the worst possible way in the last few years. In reality the improved temperature in the home reduces the need for heating and cooling with Isotherm.
Improved indoor temperature 4-8 degrees with Isotherm installed. Global Warming and Climate Change have affected weather patterns worldwide. As a result Isotherm will give a lifetime of energy saving.
Reducing our carbon footprint is high on the list of problems to solve with all first world countries. In fact, we need to plant more trees and reduce the amount of electricity that we use to slow down the rate of global warming.
10 Things To Consider When Buying Isotherm
- Is the insulation product SABS approved. Many Roof Insulation types have no ratings or are manufactured way under specification.
- What is the fire rating of the insulation? The higher, the better.
- Above all be sure your Isotherm Installers is covered by comprehensive insurance? The roof space has many areas were mistakes can happen and unqualified installers can have costly repairs in the event of a mistake.
- Make sure that the installer is a recognized installer. Installers with experience have loads of testimonials be sure who you hire.
- What is the lifespan of the insulation? Some roof insulation products have short lifespan.
- Does the installer offer you SANS compliant insulation for your roof?
- Make sure the insulation is a roll type insulation and not dust like insulation that can blow around in the roof.
- Purchasing insulation from a proper insulation company will be cheaper.
- Is the workmanship guaranteed?
- Finally, are the workers fully supervised at all times.
Isotherm Winter Benefits
In winter, the roof space gets cold. As a result, making the ceiling space cold. As we know warm air rises and will be lost to the roof space in seconds. Install ISOTHERM and reduce heat loss by as much as 90%. Making the home much warmer in winter. Hooses insulated with 145mm Isotherm will have an improved indoor temperature 4 – 8 degrees in summer and winter.
Isotherm Summer Benefits
In summer the roof space heats up on hot sunny days. The heat in the roof space heats the ceiling in the home. In fact, this can heat the inside of the house as much as 4-8 DegC. The Isotherm insulation will reduce this heat flow by as much as 90%. As a result, homes will be more comfortable in the summer. Giving homeowners a lifetime of energy saving and comfort.
Reasons to Install Isotherm Insulation
- Isotherm is one of the safest Roof Insulation products available on the market..
- Environmentally friendly.
- Dust free and Allergy-free.
- Cool in summer and Warm in winter.
- Therefore reducing heat loss or gain via the ceiling as much as 90%.
- Improve internal temperature by 4-8 degrees.
- 30-year manufacturer guarantee this Ceiling Insulation will outlast most homes.
- Great Thermal Insulation properties.
- Reduce Mould and associated bacteria with more constant temperature.
- SABS approved and SANS compliant Isotherm Insulation.