In fact it has been proven that with insulation and the use of heating and cooling the cost of insulation will be recovered in a few years. Thereafter giving you years of benefits at no extra cost. In fact Insulation is compulsory in all new homes.
We have a energy crisis in South Africa and insulation is important to save energy.
More About Isotherm Insulation
Isotherm Insulation Installed
- Homes with standard roof cavity space.
- Loft rooms including side walls.
- Flat roof homes we bring our roofing team and lift sheets or tiles. Once insulated we refit roof and re seal.
- We insulate Garage roofs with no ceilings as well.
- Factory roofs.
- Install insulation in Suspended ceilings.
- Shopping centres and Office Blocks.
- Sound Proofing Night clubs and pubs.
- Roof Vacuum removal of dust and Cellulose fibre paper Insulation. Ceiling vacuum for older homes or homes with paper insulation.
Isotherm Energy Saving
Isotherm insulation cost could be recovered in two or three years in homes that are using heating and cooling. Thereafter giving many years of energy saving and comfort in the home. Insulation will reduce the heat in the home by 4 degrees to 10 degrees on very hot days.
By the same token the Insulation will retain the warm air in the home in winter. Reducing energy loss giving more comfort in the home.
Isotherm Price List
For Isotherm Insulation price list give us a call or fill in our contact form. We stock all sizes of Isotherm from 50 mm to the SANS compliant 145 mm.